Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Checking in

I've no indication anyone's reading this, but just in case someone is, Cam and I are both fine. He's started driving me to and from work, days when I go in. He doesn't have a proper job right now, so he has the time. In a few weeks, when he has to go back to work at Haven, then we might have a bit of a problem.
In the meantime, I stay as safe as I can, under the circumstances. After catching up with Jekyll's blog and starting to read Maduin's, we've started trying to keep from freaking out, in the hopes that it really will help.
So far, good news. I haven't seen him since my last post, though that's


...
Fucking hell.
Genre-blindness much?
I swear, that was the stupidest thing I could have said.
Because he's at my window now. Motherfucker. Going to get Cam and River.Alpologies for any typos, I don't fucking dare look away. I'll try to check back in asap to let anyone watching knwo that I'm still alright.

1 comment:

  1. Never ever say "This hasn't happened yet..." or "What's the worst that can happen?"

    Never. I guess you just learned that lesson though, eh?

    ReplyDelete