Thursday, August 4, 2011

On the Road Again

So I'm traveling again, this time with a specific location and purpose in mind, though I won't put it up here for the proxy douches to see and interfere with. It's kind of a long trip, but I don't mind the drive. I've got plenty of good music to blast and time to enjoy the view of so many places I have never been.

Stopped at a rest stop to type this out because... well, I'm alone again. When I left the hotel this morning I also left Nick. I'm really just not built for this dating stuff, apparently. It throws me off, makes me weak and stupid and distracted. Nick, I'm sorry, but I don't want to get myself or one of you killed because I was too distracted to do what I need to do. 

I've got a lot to do while I'm on the run. Some of you are already expecting me, and there are a lot of things I need to read up on. It's more important than ever to keep up on my research now, I'm just getting a little more hands on about how I do it.

And on that note, I need to get going again. I've got a long way to go.

Nick, I'm sorry.

14 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Joel decided to break up your lab rats. Just don't do anything stupid. Alright?

    ~Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you don't have to apologize to me for that. I won't do anything stupid, I have a solid plan. You take care of yourself too, alright?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This wasn't about his trip "elsewhere" the other day, was it? Y'know, the kind where he spends every waking moment fighting for his goddamn life? Because if it was, I think I'm going to be annoyed. He doesn't deserve to get left at a fucking hotel over that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No! No, really. I would never... This is about me leaving before I do something stupid and hurt him again, alright? Maybe pull the stick out of your ass and stop assuming the worst?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, mate, I hpe that you can get out of this alive... I hope that all of us can get out of this alive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh hon, take care and watch for idiot drivers! They're everywhere you know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. leaving people is never easy.........

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's difficult to be alone, but sometimes it's the best idea. The Mad Ventriloquist understands. He wishes Elaine luck on her journey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessie, thanks

    TMV, thank you. Good luck to you as well on avoiding CD thieves.

    ReplyDelete