Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm Done

Everyone's dead.  Hope is lost. I can't do this anymore. I just can't.
I'm so sorry.


August, this isn't your fault. Please don't blame yourself.

Spencer. I love you. I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough.

Lori... thank you for trying to help, I'm sorry for flipping out on you.

Elliott. Take care of Emily for me? I'm so sorry I couldn't keep you safe like I said I would.

Lis... I hope everything works out for you guys.

Tia, take care of Lis for me.

Richard, you were right. I'm sorry.

David, I'm sorry I failed you. Thank you.

Nick. Take care of yourself, you crazy fuck. Thank you for what you did for Hope.

Shaun. I.

Goodbye. I love you all. I'm so sorry for letting you down.

8 comments:

  1. This is just getting repetitive now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You idiot. I'm still alive, and so are other people. Goddamn it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dammit Elaine, so help me God if you kill yourself. You are fucking better than this. Snap out of it and continue to be that strong person you were! I didn't write that heartfelt speech just to recheck blogger updates and find several posts about people just fucking giving up.
    So people have died because of the deal with the devil you made. To bluntly put it, that was a bit of fuck up. I can't even begin to understand the pain you feel. And yes, everyone seems to be dropping left and right but you have been one of the strongest people so far. Not only because you've pulled off several crowning moments of awesome but also because you are willing to admit to it when you are or you have a flaw. So don't you DARE go killing yourself off or throwing yourself in Slendy's arm/tentacle.

    Even if it turns out that our end by his hands is evitable, MAKE THAT FUCKER WORK FOR HIS MEAL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My God... do you what some cheese with that whine?

    Ah, but it is so painful, isn't it? So hopeless. Your little House of Mirrors was the last chance you had to prove your self-worth to yourself, wasn't it, Elaine? To prove you were something other than a manipulative murderer? Other than you? Other than one of Us?

    You knew from the beginning it was going to fail. It always does. And you know exactly why. Do us all a favor and stop repeating the process expecting different results. You're being more irritating than amusing. So go right ahead, sweetheart. Die. So nice to finally see the real you beneath all that venom. Just a child on a tantrum. Nothing more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like hell you are. Wake up, Elaine. Pick it up. Keep moving. People depend on you and you goddamn know it.

    ReplyDelete