Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Visitors, Requests, and a Name

I have to say, I honestly didn't expect Hope to take off so quickly. That's the name I've given this place. Hope. Because that's what it is.
In any event, I didn't expect this place to get so popular so quickly. But it's looking like there's going to be twelve people here by next week. So, I'm really excited and proud of how well Cam's dream has paid off. I've got all of you, and as of today I can safely say I think we're as safe as we can be. Mystery was very helpful with some protective mojo we could try, and looking through Cam's notes, he's got some really good ideas, all of which he's incorporated into this place.
I can't promise that it'll work, there's no guarantee, but it seems likely, anyhow.

In other news, we had a visitor today. David, to be precise. I've dealt with him a couple times before. I'm never quite sure what to expect with him because he seems quite fond of me, but he is David, and he's done some terrible things to people.
But, again, he was quite friendly with me. He showed up at the gate and asked to see me, didn't object when I refused to let him inside(Polite or not, he's still a proxy).
I took him out to get dinner at this little diner not too far from Hope. We had a nice chat. I think... I dunno, I think he's fucking lonely or something. I'm not sure what he wants, otherwise. He's not making threats or trying to seduce me to the fucking darkside, just... talking.
I don't really know what it was about, but what I do know is that seeing him like this, I know why TMV was willing to go with him.

In any event,  he's long gone by now. I really just have one more thing to say. Anyone who wants to come stay at Hope needs to email me, and I'll chat with you and hopefully give you directions. For security I'd prefer not to put stuff up in comments about it-I don't want proxies tracking you here.
My email is takethemyth@gmail.com
I hope to hear from anyone who needs me. Hope is here for those who need it.

25 comments:

  1. And then the comment was deleted. Speed reading on a cell phone is bad for blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And thus the creepy e-mails from nonSlenderstalked folks start pouring in XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. jaja, creepy mails..

    Well then, hope you luck sister, I may be out of economic support right now, but if you ever need a help with supplies I have this funds from my previous journeys that I really never used, or have the necessity to spend, jeh..

    ReplyDelete
  6. David... homicidal tendencies included he seems like a nice enough chap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't even see you vanish. :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope sounds nice.

    New Mexico is next to Texas. Won't be visiting on my half. Can't rule out His. Don't kill me unless you have to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heh, Atalanta, I'll keep an eye out for you, and I hope for both our sakes I don't see you, then.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heh, look at that, a safe spot, you may be worth investigating. Just don't get too comfortable, we all know how things change. Good luck, and long last Hope.

    See you around
    -Free

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, that's a GREAT idea! Let's take all these people who are being stalked by the Slender Man and put them all in ONE PLACE! There's no POSSIBLE way that could EVER go wrong!

    And you know what? Let's just put the woman who made friends with Morningstar and David in there, too. Sure, she's keeping David out, but what about the next person like Morninstar? A serial murderer who she's CONVINCED is reformed and is more than willing to take in. And of course, let's do all of this on the whim of a guy who fucking invited proxies to his wedding! I mean, no offense, but no matter how good a guy's intentions are, I'm not going to go along with his final words if they boil down to "do you mind putting yourself at greater risk on the slight chance that it might maybe do some good for a person or two?"

    Honestly, I try to offer advice to keep you people alive, but you're all like fucking lemmings. "Oh, look, one of us is wandering off that cliff! Well, they've probably got the right idea! Let's follow along, mates!"

    Fuck it. I'm done with you. I'm done with fucking all of you. If you're going for a place in the Darwin Awards, NOT MY FUCKING PROBLEM. Have a nice rest of your short life.

    -Jekyll

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hyde, at least my short life will be fun. <3

    ~Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  13. ...there are no fucking words.

    And why the hell are you talking to Hyde? I believe I quite clearly signed it "Jekyll." Unless you're intentionally trying to be a jackass, of course.

    -Jekyll

    ReplyDelete
  14. The only advice I have to offer is you at least best work fast on making the place defended.

    If David can find you easily with no problem, then other proxies are going to as well. That reminds me:

    The polite and calm ones are the ones to watch out for. You don't know what to expect from them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmmm... Jekyll... Jekyll... Oh yes, now I remember. He's the guys who had his throat cut a couple months ago. The Messenger keeps whining about him.

    This raises some interesting questions.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hydingplace:

    It is not the first time a place like this is made, so actually, it is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope is a nice name. A little sappy and obvious, but still nice.

    I'm surprised you didn't say anything about my dreams. I did tell you about them for a reason, after all. I thought a researcher might be interested. And the last one I talked to isn't on quite as good terms with me as you are.

    Until next time, Elaine.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Free, thanks

    Jek, I have a trick or ten up my sleeve, thanks, and it's not like mine is the only one.

    Overseer, I know. Trust me. Working on it. Also, I would note that David literally found me when no one (not even myself) knew where I was. So... I'm not horribly worried about it.

    Ferus, that it does

    David, I'm saving it for a later post on the matter. Don't worry, it'll come up.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Overseer, was that about me? Ah well, he is right, Elaine, trust is a thing to be earned, and not easily either, be wary of all of us, and be careful with your new haven, like I said, things can change fast.
    See you around
    -Free

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, yes, a trick or ten up your sleeve to keep the Slender Man from just teleporting in and killing everyone. You somehow have power over him. That's not a suspicious claim at all. I completely trust you now. So when should I stop by?

    -Jekyll

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hydingplace:

    I'm sure Elaine can think in something for that. Brother Hospitaller used to have tons of scape routes near at all moments. Besides he used to have weapons hided in down the tables and in the crates if proxies showed up, and of course that rusty broadsword.. (I'm pretty sure he was kind a zero fanboy back then)..

    Also he was trying this mirror thing trick by putting mirrors in every corner (I'm not very sure if that actually worked out since I have never seen SM reflection in a mirror by myself..)

    In any case, I'm sure Elaine can think in something even better.

    ReplyDelete
  22. as nice as it sounds and its epic your doing this but as much of an asshole jekyll sounded he makes a good point you never know if a proxy can pretend to be a runner just to get in then all hell can get loose and slenderman can wipe out more of us even easier but really hope everything goes well at hope

    ReplyDelete
  23. ...Well now THAT is a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Heh.... If austin was not so far away.... And if I was in any shape to run....

    ReplyDelete