Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Gone

I went to sleep with Emily right next to me in the bed, poised to wake up in the event of nightmares or mishaps during the night. Same as always. I wake up more than twelve hours later with no Emily, no note, no sign of anything. She's just... gone.

I haven't slept more than three hours at a time in years. I have the terrible feeling I was drugged-or possibly subject to more of slendershit's delightful little mind games. I have to figure out what the crap is going on.

5 comments:

  1. You could start by looking down your blog. Pretty obvious hint there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's summarize anyways. Angmar, "Sword man", has apparently stolen Em. He's acting crazy. Em woke up tied to a chair and he made her post an entry on this blog. He's threating to kill her if you can't find her in three weeks. She's scared and where ever she is it's dark and grey.

      Delete
  2. Have you tried going to a doctor to find if there is anything lingering in your bloodstream? (I am not a doctor. I'm just guessing here.)

    ReplyDelete