Friday, December 23, 2011

Ominous

Just a quick update from my phone. We're on the road right now, listening to the radio quietly so as to not to wake Em up, when we heard a rather ominous news story. I don't know how many of you keep up with this blog, but after what I just heard... the town they've settled in. Avondale.  According to the radio, the entire town went up in flames during the big parade Peter and Rachel have been talking about. No survivors found. Just a lot of bodies.

Bodies all piled up in City hall with their limbs stretched out. In a town home to perhaps one of the oldest slendercults. They thought it was over. The people in town didn't remember much. But the residents were marching in masks tonight. The night of the solstice. Hindsight is a fucking /bitch/. I just have to hope that maybe the fuckers were good enough to get the fuck out of town before shit went down.

It's certainly not looking good, anyway

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like one hell of a Solstice parade. I bet that the after party was an absolute blast.

    I hate those cults, though. There's no point worshiping the boogeyman. All you can do is set the table for him like an overly enthusiatic maitre d.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can tell people to stop dying as much as you want Ms. Logan, but I doubt they will listen. Particularly not to a hypocrite.

    ~R.C.S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raven,
    please
    be nice
    to people.

    Maybe we
    would treat
    you nicely
    as well.

    As for the
    attack...
    I am sorry
    for what
    happened.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think Raven wants people to be nice to him. He just wants people to admire his wit or whatever.

    ReplyDelete